Saturday, February 13, 2010

Missing Her.

I'm missing my mom a lot today. Normally I don't really think about her that much because my last interaction with her was less than positive. I keep remembering how she'd be cooking in the kitchen with her hair pulled back and sleeves rolled up. She'd be singing or whistling some song or singing along with the radio. She'd always have it on a Jazz station because she hated rap. Sometimes she'd be trying out a new recipe and ask me to taste it to see if it tasted right, she was a great cook. For a while we didn't have enough for groceries and my dad was trying to make more money driving trucks. She'd go without so me and my sister could eat but I don't know if she noticed me not being able to eat either. Sometimes I'd leave my plate for her in the fridge wrapped up so she'd have food. I was never hungry anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment