Saturday, February 13, 2010

Old

Once upon a time there was a little boy who loved his father and wanted to be just like him. He would follow his father around even when he was in trouble and got punished he would still follow him around.

I miss my dad and I need him so much right now, he never hurt me. People say getting switched and hit is bad, but its not to me. Not to everyone in my neighborhood because thats how we were all raised and how we are all raised. Its not black or white, its where you are from and how your parents were raised and how they learned from their parents.


I see kids on tv who throw fits and break things, scream at their parents and curse at them and the parents go on tv asking what to do with their kids because they don't know what to do. If I ever did anything like that, pow, I'd be down and I wouldn't ever do it again. I'm not mad at him for doing it and I'm not sad because he did it, he had a lot of other things on his mind and he would leave for a few days. He drove trucks and would take jobs all over and then come home at the end of the week come home with stuffed animals for me and my sister.

Went to art therapy again today, more painting and talking. I got to use clay today too, I've never used it before which might sound weird and dumb but my school didn't have any so we never used it. Painting is a lot of fun and a real good way to express myself.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment